7/9/15

14 year old adventures


Two days ago (July 7th) marked my 14 year on the planet! To celebrate, my mom and my friend and I went to a botanical garden, then to a record store, where we found nothing but took some funny pictures, and to my favorite tea house, and an art store! Here are my photos from the whole day. 











 We tried to catch Butterflies.




I found myself in the gardens! 



The desert room was one of my favorites. 








Okay, onto the next stop: The art store.






My kanken wanted to be photographed with the Copics. 

Next Stop: Jerry's Records










Final Stop: The tea house where we got matcha bubble tea.


So that was my birthday! It was really fun, and exhausting too, but in a good way. Just like making this post kind of was, haha! I'm just not used to long posts like this one. I'm dedicating this year of being 14 to art and plants, and bubble tea. 

2 comments:

  1. Imagine that! Finding an INDIA plant!!! Did YOU buy any records?!! or any stamps in the art store?! I answered your comment down below too! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that you're 14 freaks me out! LOL! How is this even possible?? xo

    ReplyDelete