7/1/15

Rushed Illustration Volume 1


As the title clearly states , I didn't put a whole lot of time into making this little illustration, but it helped me remember the right things to bring. Tomorrow I am leaving for St. Louis to stay with some awesome friends, and I can't wait. I've never been to St. Louis, so that makes it even more exciting. 
This illustration includes a couple of the things I'll be jamming into my Kanken backpack five minutes before we leave, since I tore everything out to make sure that my earbuds were in there, which they were. Well, that's my prediction for how tomorrow morning will go, anyway. I'm bringing my camera, and hopefully I'll actually use it! I'll be sure to upload what photos I do take on here, and maybe a person or two will actually see them, or maybe that will just keep them from taking up space on my camera.
Wow, it's 9:34 PM, I need to go to bed by ten so I can get up early, I still have packing to do, my room is a mess, my hair really needs brushed, I need to do some yoga, and it's the worst blogging time ever, so naturally I'm feeling really chatty and in the mood to blog. Of course!
The drive to St. Louis is 9 hours (!!!) and I'm guessing the first 4.5 will be fun-I'll draw, doodle, knit, listen to an audio book, watch a movie, jam out to Mac Demarco, but then for the other 4.5, I'll be screaming to get out of the car and stretch. Still, I'm excited. Traveling makes me so happy, and I'm pretty sure I haven't been somewhere far and new since November, when I went to California. 
I was expecting to write one cheesy sentence like "Sorry I haven't blogged, my life's so hectic, I will try to in the future!" but I think this is better. 
So if you just read all of that-which I am not expecting many people too-then here, this is for you. I apologize for the lameness of that link, and if you see me in real life then I'll give you a real one. 
Well, I guess I should probably finish packing and everything. Happy July everyone :)
-India 

4 comments:

  1. HOME SWEET HOME by now?!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDIA!!!! Here's a link to some watercoloring! I want to START doing YOGA!!! Hi! to all the Mawn gANG! Sorry, I don't Blog much anymore!! http://timewithtascha.blogspot.com/ XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. O! Ooopppps! I forgot to tell YOU, turquoisecro is me, Cinda! hehe HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Did YOU knit anything in St. Louis?!! I bet YOU had FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cinda!! I just got your package!! Thank you SO much for everything, you didn't have to do that! You should start doing yoga:) My mom and I are going to do some today! Hope you're having a good day!
      xoxoxoxoxo
      -India

      Delete
  3. Thanks India!!! I had a pretty pleasurable day watching our granddaughter, Bella Mia!!!She is getting sOOOO big and she LOVES outside the best!! Love your posts, that Misty LOOKS soOOOOoo cute!!! I love your Jimmy record pic! and your friend's Leaf Pic! hehe Very Cool! YOU are welcome!!!and that Bubble tea LOOKS delicious!!! I have to find my DVD of Yoga I got probably 3 years ago or more!!! Don't forget to have some more FUN, it's your BIRTHDAY WEEK!!! XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete