11/17/14

Who Needs Jamba Juice?


No more mysteries about the content of this post! So, it's obviously a DIY acai bowl kinda thing, and absolutely anyone ca do it, but the main purpose of it is for the East Coast people (like me) who don't have a juice place on every single street, selling these bowls of healthy deliciousness. Wow, that sounded pretty cliche. But it's totally true! They are actually so good! In Pennsylvania, I have yet to come across a place selling them, but in California, they were everywhere! This frustrated me, since I already felt like those Californians were living in luxury compared to us, but this too?! So I decided to make my own. 

Let me just say it was extremely easy, and there are so any variations! This is just a very basic one. 


I wouldn't recommend adding the cat! It's a little too furry and ruins the flavor! 



This part is not limited to what I've shown! Do whatever you want with it!


Those little pinkish circles definitely do not resemble banana coins, but that is what they are.


And tada! It's not the prettiest work of art, but it tasted so, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment