8/29/16

a clean slate


I feel like most of my previous posts, while I usually wrote what I felt, had a little bit of falseness to them. I ended all of them with "I'll be back soon!" or something like that, but of course I never stayed true to that. Part of me wants to delete this entire blog and start fresh. A clean slate sounds so nice. I'm all about clean slates lately. I got rid of tons of clothing that didn't feel "me" anymore, redid my room so it is much more minimalist, and better for creating. I could do the same thing here, but I'm not going to yet. This is a platform I have been building up since seventh grade, and it shows progress, which is positive. Really I'm just looking for positivity in any shape or form right now.



I hope that showing up, and posting on here more will do that. At first, I blogged for other people. I wanted everyone to see what I was doing, where I was, etc. I still do, and I'm still writing in hopes that someone out there will read this and be interested in my achievements, but I also want to do it for myself. I want a place to keep track of what I'm doing, to be able to look back and say "see, I have improved." For now, I'm going to ease back into it slowly. I'm not promising a weekly post or anything. I know with school work I won't be keeping that up at first.


This is my room right now. Or, some parts of it at least. 


No comments:

Post a Comment