6/10/16

making six seconds that last forever

As an artist and creative kind of person in general, I always seem to bite off more than I can chew when it comes to projects. One day I'll paint something, then decide I'm going to make a line of similar paintings, sell them, and become a famous artist. The next, I make a dress or something, and plot how I can get on Project Runway. As if perfecting my cello skills isn't enough, last week I had a few days where all I wanted was a guitar. I figured using Vine again would be like that, and that it would probably die out as I got busy with my other ambitious ideas. But so far, it hasn't, and I am really enjoying it as a way to express myself.





 People who don't use vine, or only ever thought of it as a comedy center and a place to watch guys dab or start new trends, probably wouldn't know about the art community within it. There's a whole realm of musicians, artists, dancers, and people that don't even have a title using vine to make just six seconds last forever.

These are a few of my latest vines. My username is ophiblu, of course, if you're interested in seeing more.














No comments:

Post a Comment