2/13/16

making art for money?!











 Last week I was asked to create multiple different pieces of art to help advertise a contest. It was my first commission, and I still can't really believe it happened. Art is something I do for fun, something I've done since I was little, something I grew up on. But now it is also something I got paid to do. These are all of the pieces I did as part of the commissions. I enjoyed doing it, despite the short deadline. And I am open to any other commissions people may have for me.

2 comments:

  1. you are an amazing artist and girl!! I enjoy reading your blog. you have some great ideas and I will be watching for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Ophi Blu. Love all of your commissioned pieces. What a huge success. I'm afraid that I don't do well with commissions. Hoping more come your way.

    I forgot to let you know that I mentioned you on my last blog post.

    ReplyDelete