1/2/16

Not resolutions, just hopes

Happy New Year Everyone! 

Yesterday, which was January first, my family and I did something on that list! We went for a big New Years hike. Six miles on the AT. It was great, and afterwards I did a little illustration in my journal about it. 




I have lots of hopes for this year, and many things I want to do and accomplish but those are not to be confused with resolutions, which I have none. Resolutions are ridiculous. You should't have to wait for a day of the year to resolve your life. If you want to start doing something, or quit doing something, then go ahead.
I compiled an unorganized list of things I would like from 2016; things that would make it better than 2015. 

Also I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has kept up with my blog, read my rants, looked at my art, and therefore been part of my life for the past year.
xoxo, -India

And P.S. I have an exciting project with my brother that I can't wait to share with you! So come back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment