1/14/16

Introducing.....He Grew, She Drew

My brother and I have been talking about doing a collaboration project since last summer, and we finally jumped on it and got it started. The project is a blog that combines his gardening skills and projects with my art. I am not much of a film maker, but this short video explains more about what He Grew, She Drew is about.  

I still have changes to make to the website to make it more visually appealing, but I wanted to post about it as soon as I could!

If the video isn't enough explanation, or you don't feel like watching a video, this page can tell you more.
Thanks for reading!
-India

2 comments:

  1. WOW! What a super creative, imaginative, sweet, full of talent video. I'm a bit late catching up with you here. Love all that you do. I also find your tutorial with the black and white doodle cutouts inspiring and something that I might try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i came here from sharon tomlinson's blog, and wow, i love what you do... this video is just *the sweetest*!!

    ReplyDelete