5/17/15

Girls, Plants, and Food

 







There is not enough time in the day. At least not during the week, when all I want to do is make art but I have to go to school and then do homework and chores and everything. I'm counting down the days (21!) until school is out, and my middle school carrier is officially over. I am looking forward to spending most of my days drawing, sketching, doodling, painting, and hopefully blogging too.
A couple of days ago I found out that my parents own a scanner, and I've been taking advantage of that a lot.
These are some doodles/drawings (I'm not sure what to call them) I've done recently. Some of them I did while watching the 1996 version of Romeo and Juliet for the second time, which is an absolutely amazing movie, and others I did while listening to Patti Smith, Sonic Youth, or Mac Demarco. Those are my most frequently played lately. I haven't been super active on this blog for the past couple of weeks, but I have been updating my Tumblr a lot (check it out here) and I'm planning on starting a new one entirely for my art, once I have enough to post.
In the near future I will post a new 8tracks playlist on here with my favorite songs at the moment.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment