1/22/15

January Art Compilation

In order to make it through January, (aka the worst month month ever, especially on the East Coast) there has been a lot of drawing, painting, reading, music listening, and tea drinking. My mom has set up a specific time called our "Art Hour," where we just chill out and draw. I look forward to it everyday, and am loving the outcomes from it. Although there has been hardly any blogging lately! Finally I have returned to blogger to show what I have been doing instead recently. 

  
Street Wear (above)

My most played artists, illustrated. 
(Perfume Genius, Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend, Patti Smith and Chet Faker.) 

Patti Smith Doodle (up close) 

 
Aside from drawing people, I've really taken an interest in drawing plants. 



Especially fungi. I love drawing fungi. I did this drawing earlier tonight. 

I titled this "Sushi Girl," and am excited about how it turned out. The sushi was the most fun part to paint. 

(close up)

This one is still a WIP, but I am extreeemely excited about it. It's a portrait of Perfume Genius, my favorite singer at the moment. For anyone who is familiar with him, they'd know that this drawing wouldn't really be complete until his lips are colored bright red. 


So that's it for now. I feel like I always say this, but I will try to post my art/other creations more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment