12/31/14

The Warhead Challenge Project

My brother has an obsession with warheads, and for his birthday a few months ago, was given a huge bag of them.
For those who don't know, a warhead is an extremely sour candy, with a painfully sharp and bitter taste that lasts for about half a minute, and then reveals a sweet aftertaste. If you aren't used to eating them, they are quite a shock to the taste buds. 
Anyway, the night he got the candies, my family and I sat around eating them, and laughing at each others faces when the sourness became overbearing. We starting thinking about how everyone makes hilarious and different expressions when eating warheads, and I later decided to start capturing a few. 
Note: There is more info at the bottom of this post!  








































I also made a Padlet to showcase all of these pictures somewhere that they are easier to access. 
If you want to take part in the War Head Challenge Project, take some pictures with your best sour face, put them in black and white, and post it to this Padlet page. Have fun! 


2 comments:

  1. Great idea ! Love it....so much talent in your family...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I had a lot of fun putting it together and I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

      Delete