12/24/14

christmas came early

It's not even Christmas yet, and I am already blogging about one of my presents. Ha! Well, this one is too good not to share, and I am ecstatic about it!
As soon as it came in the mail, I could tell who it was from. It was wrapped beautifully, tied with a ribbon, and it even had a cute tag with my name on it. Definitely the work of my mom's good friend John (whom I adore.)


So, as you can see, it's a gorgeous handmade journal, with a Union Jack flag on the front. How cool!!! 
I'm so so obsessed with it! 


It even has an I on it, for India of course. 


It continued to be beautiful, the more I opened it. 



I don't think any journal in the world can compete with this. 


I am torn, because I want to draw like crazy in it, but I am also scared of doing anything to mess it up. 


John, if you're reading this-and Daryl too;)-THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am in love with this gift. You are so amazing! 



 It's so photogenic as well, I couldn't help but take a whole bunch of pictures of it from multiple angles. 


I hope that everyone has a terrific Christmas and I will try to write again as soon as I can! I still have a lot to share, but have been busy with making Christmas gifts lately, which I will post a few pictures of a some point. 
xoxo
-India

1 comment: