12/26/14

{mini post} a link to check out.

I know that technically, the Christmas holiday isn't actually over, and that it goes until January, but since Christmas day is over, it feels like it. Even though I love opening presents, and giving presents and the while shebang, I am ready to get back into my routine and get to work. It will be nice to give my silk-screening kit a try, and my Velvet Underground records a spin. This time of year is so busy, and I'm looking forward to the calmness afterwords.

Well, I'm sure you didn't come to listen to me talk about the holidays, since you can probably listen to other people doing that on about a thousand other blogs, so I'll stop, and get to the point of this post. 

Recently, I posted a picture on Instagram of sushi that my mom had made for dinner. I hashtagged it #whatveganseat, because that's a really fun hashtag to explore, especially if you're vegan. Very quickly, this account found the picture through the tag, and asked if the picture could be used in their online zine! I was so excited! It sounded really cool, and of course I said yes, and I also said that I would put a link to it on my blog. So here I am! 

The magazine is quarterly, and costs five dollars, but it's really interesting,  it's digital so you can just read it on your computer, like, right now.                                                                                                                 
If you don't wanna pay to read the magazine but just want to see my picture, here ya go. Vegan sushi!

-India

2 comments:

  1. Look at you getting all published!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw haha I know right teehee;)!!!
      PS thank you so much for reading my blog Jenfur! xoxox

      Delete