10/15/14

Playlist Number One: Night Music



It is finally starting to feel more like october, and so I decided to create a new playlist. At the beginning of every month, I like to do that, to sort of kickstart the month with some good music.

So, with that said, these are 13 songs I have been listening to lately, and I found that they sound the best at night.

Night time, My time - Sky Ferreira 
Nightmusic - Grimes
Dreaming - Mac Demarco 
Elegie - Patti Smith
Life Round Here - James Blake
Sad Dream - Sky Ferreira 
Heartbeats - Jose Gonzalez 
Sleepless - Flume
In the Room Where You Sleep - Dead Man's Bones
Mad Sounds - Arctic Monkeys
Wandering Start - POLICA 
Lemonade - Cocorosie 
Eyes on Fire - Blue Foundation 






I used Gouache paint for the moon phases







No comments:

Post a Comment