9/28/14

Catching Up

So, it has been a while since I have actually written a blog post, and I guess it doesn't really matter that much since I have 0 readers, but I still want to stick with it. Lately, I have been spending my time at school, practicing cello, drawing or hanging out with a new friend of mine, and haven't gotten around to blogging. But here I am!


This is a recent sketch I did. The quality is terrible since the picture is from my phone, but it is still visible.



When school first started, I was in need of some pictures to put up inside my locker, and I could not find many cool Alt-J logos, so I drew my own. 



Another sketch. 


This is from a walk in some weird alleys where I found this cool face on the side of the wall. 


I also found this sign.


My friend that I mentioned previously told me one day this his favorite tree is a birch tree, so I painted one and put it in is locker at school the next day. 


Random selfie I took in my first ever American Apparel skirt, and cat shirt. 


I did henna with my mom and even though I had to sit in an awkward position for three hours, I really liked it in the end!



My family and I went to a really hipster-ish restaurant where I found 2 people wearing Adidas like mine, and I took a sneaky picture without them noticing. 


It was called Spak Brothers and it had so many vegan options and it was amazing. 


{walking} 


We found some cool places to take pictures, including this one. 

So basically this is some of what I have been doing lately, and I will create an art post soon, and maybe even some other ones too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment