8/13/14

Eliminating the Mysteriousness




Well, it is Tuesday night and I am still in State College PA, which I am actually soo tired of now, and it is the perfect time to write a blogpost. I figured since I don't have very many pictures right now and I've barely started this blog, it might be a god idea to do one of those cheesy all-about-me posts that sort of gets rid of any enigmatic vibes I may give off (if any at all) but maybe it won't. Ok here we go, this is my 20 facts.

  • 1. I am finallllly a teenager, and I have been since July 7, 2014. 
  • 2. I love to cook and bake yummy vegan food and I have almost been vegan for half of a year. 
  • 3. Thrift shopping is one of my favorite things to do ever, and I practically never leave a thrift store empty-handed. 
  • 4. Grimes is my current favorite singer, I also love Alt-j and flume and Chet Faker, although my music taste changes day to day. 
  • 5. Cats, goats, and foxes are my favorite animals, although I'm a huge animal person so I love them all. 
  • 6. I have wanted to be a fashion designer for a very long time, and I can sew and partially design patterns too, although now there are other things I would like to be as well. 
  • 7. Drawing and writing are also things I love to do, and jobs where I got to do them would be perfect for me-especially if they involved fashion. 
  • 8. I play the cello, and would love to play cello professionally if my other plans didn't work out. 
  • 9. I started running again recently, and I also do yoga, play soccer and am learning hula hoop tricks too! 
  • 10. My style can change all the time, sometimes I like to dress really 90's-ish and grungy, sometimes bohemian and coachella-ish, and sometimes vintage and rockabily-ish. 
  • 11. If I could go anywhere I would probably go to the Farm Sanctuary in New York, Australia, Japan or somewhere cool in California. 
  • 12. My favorite show ever is My So-Called Life even, though it is older than I am, and I still have a couple more episodes to watch! It is also where I get a lot of fashion inspiration from. 
  • 13. I love anything that has to do with the Chakras, and my Grandma just knit me this awesome chakra wall hanging that I am so excited to put up when I move into my new house. 
  • 14. One of my current obsessions is Bento Boxes. The ones that have little cats or pandas are my favorite, they are so cute! 
  • 15. If I had to pick a college to go to right now, I'd pick RISD. 
  • 16. In less than a month I am starting eighth grade at a brand new school, and I have no idea what to expect! 
  • 17. My favorite song ever is Jessica by Major Lazer feat. Ezra Koenig, who I am in love with. 
  • 18. One thing I am not good at and am not interested in: fitting in. I like to rebel and be different. 
  • 19. When I am doing fashion illustrations, mens military style is my inspiration right now, and I love collars.
  • 20. Two years ago (I think) I tried to start a blog, but then I wasn't ready or mature enough for that commitment, and I am now.
wow that took me forever. If I am doing nothing, or am somewhere where I don't have a laptop or pen and paper with me, I seem to be flooded with great ideas and thoughts, but when there is a blank page waiting to be filled in front of me, my brain feels sort of empty. That was what this list was kind of like, but once I get started it comes a lot easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment