4/11/17

Paid to Stitch

After doing my first Frida Kahlo embroidery, which you may have seen on here a couple weeks ago, I received a sweet direct message on Instagram from someone I didn't know, asking me to do an embroidery commission for her. I love to embroider, and of course, I said yes. 

The girl who asked soon mailed me her denim jacket, and I got to work embroidered Frida on the back. 


The final product made me so happy, and I hope it made it's owner happy too. 
It was only my second time embroidering Frida's face (not my first time embroidering) and it was crazy to see how much I improved from the first Frida to the second! See for yourself below.


My first take on Frida


Frida 2.0!

I hope to get more commissions to work on soon. Not just Frida, but I want to explore other faces and things too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment