11/27/16

r&b baby

The past few weeks have been kind of (very) rough for me. Now is just one of those times where nothing seems to be going right. I haven't woken up with the same excitement about life that I used to. 
Luckily, there is one good thing that happened recently. The Weeknd released a new album and it's fantastic. I listened to the whole thing at least 4 times today. 

This year has been shitty for a lot of reasons, but a good year for r&b. Blood Orange, Frank Ocean, Chance the Rapper, Drake, The Weeknd, Rihanna, and freaking BeyoncĂ© all released albums this year! 

Here's a playlist of some of my favorite r&b tunes (though not all are from this year). Check it out!

                                           




1 comment:

  1. It's the best Album of Weeknd ,Hope this magic will continue

    ReplyDelete