6/5/16

I Still Exist!!

Just maybe not on my blog. Or on He Grew, She Drew. But I am attempting to make a comeback! School is over, so I really have no excuse for not blogging. Summer break is finally here for me, and I'm so excited about it. I have an endless list of things to do, and this is the first summer in two years that I am not moving, so hopefully I can actually get some things done. So far, I have been! I painted these mushrooms, which you can find for sale on my Etsy (my shop is Ophiblu!) I also still have Shop Local tees up there too, and I will continue to add art as I make it. 
                       
So, if you are still coming around to my blog every once in a while, thank you! Enjoy this watercolor painting I did, and then go outside because it's summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment